Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Ground Beef Spiral Pasta Bake

I am trying to stock up on freezer meals before the baby comes, so I have one less thing to do in my sleep deprived, zombie state. This one sounded simple and yummy: beef, pasta, and spaghetti sauce. Oh, and cheese...lots of cheese.
Ground Beef Spiral Bake Recipe

This makes a double recipe-one to eat and one to freeze. I stocked up on foil 13x9 pans, so expect a lot more of these recipes in the near future!


Bottom line: Just okay. Don't get me wrong, it was by no means awful, it was just kind of bland. It could have definitely used some garlic salt or even a spicy marinara instead of the plain jane spaghetti  sauce. I don't think I would make it again, but the hubby likes it, so it will get eaten!

No comments:

Post a Comment