Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Bruggies

What, pray tell, is a Bruggie? It is a brownie made for one, in a mug. In the microwave. In about 3 minutes start to finish. Semi-dangerous yumminess!

Bruggies recipe

So...I don't have a picture because I ate the brownie too quickly. On a side note here, let me say I plan on getting back to the blog more often, but this pregnancy has zapped me completely of all energy...and is also the reason I uncontrollably inhaled this brownie. Back to the food at hand: it was gooey and yummy, but it certainly didn't have the same texture as a brownie cooked in a pan in the oven. No chewiness here.

Bottom line: I will make this again when I am in desperate need of a sweet treat and don't have eggs on hand, which is why I made this particular recipe in the first place. It wasn't as sweet as a traditional brownie, but the ice cream I put on top really helped in that respect!

No comments:

Post a Comment