Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Parmesan Panko Pork Chops

Say that 3 times fast! 

Parm Panko chops recipe

Aside from bacon, pork is by far my least favorite meat. It always seems dry (chops) or extremely salty (ham). But, for some reason, I thought this recipe needed to be tried. 


Besides, even I like pork if it's fried. That being said, I did have to use at least twice as much oil as the recipe called for. These fried up pretty quickly and looked delicious!








Mmmm....golden delicious, right?! It was hard to let these rest after frying, but I controlled myself. 









Bottom line: Boring. Yeah, I wanted them to be good. I was willing them to be moist and tasty, but no such luck. While they certainly weren't bad, they were not flavorful or juicy. We ate them, but I won't be making them again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment