Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

White Cheese Dip

Cheese, please!

http://www.recklessabandoncook.com/2011/02/superbowl-series-white-queso-dip.html


This 5 ingredient wonder was super easy to put together. Took about 3 minutes, then the agony of waiting for the oven to preheat. And it was agony, because I could hardly wait for this cheesy conglomeration to get in my belly.
And get in my belly it did!

Bottom line: this was a hit! I made it for a family card playing session, and it got devoured. I didn't intentionally change a thing, but I could only find a 6 ounce bag of shredded Parmesan cheese, and I didn't want to buy two. My Dad lamented the fact that this was meatless, but then proceeded to eat half the dish, so I'm going to assume he still liked it. It would be great with sausage or bacon added, but I like this version. I can definitely say that I will make this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment