Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Pizza

Pizza + wings = deliciousness. Who doesn't like wings? If you answered 'me,' then don't continue reading this post.
http://doitandhow.com/2013/04/03/buffalo-chicken-pizza-strips/

So the "recipe" I found on Pinterest turned out to just be a list of ingredients. Um...what?! Well I already had the ingredients, so I improvised the instructions. I rolled the dough out into a greased jelly roll pan and preheated the oven to 425. I then added the mozzarella and chicken (I used rotisserie) and drizzled with a bit more sauce.


I then topped the pizza with cheddar and baked this baby for 15 minutes. It could have used a few more minutes, but I like a doughy crust.





Bottom line: Yum! Nate said he could eat this again and again, and I agree. We dipped our pizza squares in ranch, but you could easily drizzle ranch over this before baking. This would also be great with some bacon bits sprinkled throughout. What a great snack! It beats chips and dip and could easily be served for dinner, too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment